Age 70 1/2 or older? Instead of paying more in taxes this year, use your IRA to transform student lives!
Whether you want to contribute $100, $1,000 or $100,000 to charity, if you are age 70 1/2 or older, the IRA Charitable Rollover can help you save on taxes while helping the Oklahoma School of Science and Mathematics.
Benefits of IRA Rollover Gifts:
- By using pre-tax IRA assets, your charitable gift costs you less.
- Not subject to income taxes
- Can be used to meet your annual required minimum distribution, lowering your taxable income for the year.
- Designate your gift for OSSM student or faculty programs
- A gift from your IRA to an endowment fund offers long-term financial support for OSSM!
3 Simple Steps to the IRA Charitable Rollover
- Plan Ahead
- Make a Gift to the OSSM Foundation
- Save on Taxes
Contact OSSM Development at (405) 522-7804 or firstname.lastname@example.org before December 31 to count your distribution for this calendar year!