We are so grateful to all our 2022 Sponsors for their steadfast support! Your investment helped OSSM retain the very best, largely PhD faculty (teaching college level curriculum) through the OSSM Foundation’s Faculty Endowment.
DISCOVERY – $30,000
Carleen & Jerry Burger
EXOTIC PARTICLE – $20,000
Bryan Eastin, PhD (OSSM Class of 1997)
BINARY TREE – $10,000
COMPLEMENTARY ANGLE – $5,000
The Chickasaw Nation
David & Jean McLaughlin
Linda & Bill Rodgers
Molly & Paul Wehrenberg
ACTIVE CELL – $2,500
Katie & Brooks Altshuler
Joel & Kelly Champlin
Young & Keith Chappell
Delaware Resource Group
Drs. Sharon & Kenneth Lease
Dr. Edna McDuffie Manning
Oklahoma Natural Gas (A Division of ONE Gas, Inc.)
Brenton Phillips (OSSM Class of 1994)
Presbyterian Health Foundation
Yukon Door & Plywood
PERIODIC TABLE – $1,500
Bart Binning, Ed.D.
Lou C. Kerr/The Kerr Foundation
MAGNETIC FIELD – $1,000
Lance & Linda Benham
Lissa & Dr. Jon Blaschke
Ingrid Gao (OSSM Class of 2017)
Latisha Heinlen, M.D., Ph.D.
Anne & Lynn Holzberlein
Rex & Jessica Ishikawa
Carol & Don Kaspereit
Lt. Col. Charles Laubach (OSSM Class of 1999)
Patty & Jean C. Leger, Jr.
Laurie Parker & Brad Pillow (both OSSM Class of 1999)
H. E. “Gene” Rainbolt
SPINNING ELECTRON – $500
Capt. Sean Curtin (OSSM Class of ’95)
Dr. Emily Dial-Driver
Katherine & Paul Ellgen
Fred Jones Family Foundation
Xifan Liu, Ph.D.
Penni and Ron Mashore, P.E.
Raha Nael, M.D. (OSSM Class of 1997)
Dr. John A. & Miriam Robinson
Heidi & Todd Russell
Kathryn & T.J. Ryan
Iwan & Agnes Tjauw
Sharon & Robert Varnum
Ashley Friggel Walker, M.D. (OSSM Class of 2001)
Bryan & Cindy Walker
AND OTHER APPRECIATED DONORS!
Manisha Chakraburtty, Ph.D.
Stacy Vanderhoof Hurst
Hon. Tim and Nancy Leonard
Michelle McCargish, Ph.D.
Jack Werner, Ph.D.
Many thanks to our additional major partners providing support for OSSM faculty and programs!
- Sarkeys Foundation – Helping train Oklahoma middle school math teachers through OSSM’s Summer Math Teachers’ Institute & supporting teaching and scientific excellence
- Inasmuch Foundation – Helping OSSM retain its outstanding, largely Ph.D. faculty
- Google – Sponsoring OSSM Virtual programming across the state of Oklahoma
- OGE Energy – Sponsoring Computer/Data Science instruction
- H.A. and Mary K. Chapman Charitable Trust – General Operating
- Phillips 66 – helping train Oklahoma middle school science teachers through OSSM’s Summer Science Teachers’ Institute (25 years!!)
- Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation – Helping OSSM retain its outstanding faculty
- Kirkpatrick Foundation – Underwriting OSSM’s robust Fine Arts program
- ONE Gas Foundation, ONEOK Foundation, Presbyterian Health Foundation, Jeri & Warren Thomas, and Bruzzy Westheimer – helping replace critical scientific instrument for Chemistry and other classes
- Arvest Bank, American Fidelity Foundation & Marathon Oil – Scholarships for students in need to attend OSSM Summer Academies
- Williams Companies – Providing summer math and science workshops for middle and high school students
- OSSM Parents Association – Providing a variety of enrichment activities for all current OSSM students